10 Jul 2020
Light it Up!: TE Connectivity launches virtual lighting experience
MIDDLETOWN, Pennsylvania – July 10, 2020 – TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity and sensors, has announced the launch of the Light it Up! Virtual Lighting Experience (www.te.com/LightItUp), where the latest technological developments in industrial lighting will be outlined. The online event, which will run from July 13th – 31st, offers insights and demonstrations on integrated solutions for lighting platforms, through the form of interactive webinars, videos and white papers.
John Gutknecht, global marketing director at TE Connectivity says: “During a period when operations are often being conducted remotely, it’s important for lighting engineers and developers to remain completely up to date on category defining technology that improves energy efficiency, safety and security. As the go-to engineering partner for innovation leaders and technology entrepreneurs, we look forward to connecting with our customers during Light it Up! and sharing our diverse portfolio that meets lighting application needs.”
The Light it Up! Virtual Lighting Experience will host a live webinar on July 16 (10am EST), when Alexander Hunt III, Product Manager for Industrial/Precision Power Solutions at TE Connectivity, will offer his insights into the latest in empowered smart city design and street lighting solutions.
As well as hosting live technical presentations, a dedicated Light it Up! site features an “Innovation Zone,” where visitors can discover videos and 3D renderings, as well as new product launches demonstrating the latest engineering and design innovations. Furthermore, the destination contains a “Solution Zone,” where detailed snapshots, quick video demos, and white papers on the latest lighting technology can be found.
Light it Up! will draw attention to TE’s complete solutions for lighting applications in the fields of indoor lighting, street lighting, horticultural lighting, and lighting controls. It will detail how customers can enjoy reduced complexity and installation time, as well as the added value added from TE’s broad offering of products. During the series, six product ranges will be featured on a dedicated microsite (www.te.com/LightItUp), as well as on TE.com with links to a wealth of content on cutting edge technology:
- LUMAWISE Endurance S Connector System: An ecosystem of products designed for sensor and other control system applications.
- LUMAWISE Type Z LED Holders: A quick and easy solderless connection to Chip-on-Board (CoB) LED arrays designed to enable customers to develop Zhaga compliant modules.
- LUMAWISE Endurance N Receptacle Assembly: An outdoor commercial and utility lighting solution with three robust twist lock contacts to provide a reliable power connection to lighting control modules.
- LUMAWISE Endurance N Tool-less Dimming Receptacle Assembly: A “tool-less” dimming receptacle assembly that is rotatable and hand rotatable up to 355° degrees for outdoor luminaires.
- LUMAWISE Endurance N Enhanced Base: A lighting control base assembly which provides AC power switching and DC power supplies for complex control node solutions.
- NECTOR S Power System: A flexible, fully pluggable, modular wiring connectors and cabling solution to meet the lighting industry’s need for a compact easy-to-install interconnect solution.
You can register for the Light it Up! Virtual Lighting Conference Experience series webinar on industrial lighting solutions here.
Reader enquiriesTE Connectivity
+49 6154 607 1740
Notes for editors
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
NECTOR, LUMAWISE, TE, TE Connectivity, the TE Connectivity logo and EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS are trademarks of the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies.