17 Feb 2020
TE Connectivity focuses on lighting design for more intelligent ecosystems at Light + Building 2020
DARMSTADT, Germany – February 17, 2020 – TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity and sensors, will highlight its latest innovations for harsh environments at the 2020 Light + Building tradeshow in Frankfurt, Germany, being planned for September 2020.
The networked lighting platforms of today require solutions for harsh environments enabling IoT in smart cities to improve energy efficiency, safety and security. The TE team will be on hand throughout the show to discuss how the company’s integrated solutions and functional synergies can help customers get to market quicker.
The TE Connectivity booth (Hall 8.0, D28) showcases:
- Indoor Lighting: Toolless, plug and play interconnection solutions for LED lighting that answer the need for more intelligent lighting systems
- Street Lighting: Harsh connectivity solutions for street lighting control enabling a safer, sustainable and more connected future
- Horticultural Lighting: Connectors, relays, filters and power cabling helping to grow your horticultural lighting ideas
- Automation & Controls: Broad range of interconnect products for HVAC, safety & security and photovoltaic applications
Featured product areas:
- LUMAWISE LED holders: Innovative holders with snap-in LED retention for simple and fast installation.
- CoolSplice connectors: Splices designed to connect discrete wires for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor lighting, HVAC, building safety and other electrical installations.
- AmbiMate Sensor Module MS4 series: A compact printed circuit board module combining common sensors used in building automation on a single board with easy 12C interfacing.
- NEMA/ANSI street lighting receptacles: LUMAWISE Endurance N dimming receptacles provide an electrical and mechanical interconnection between an ANSI C136.41-2013 photo control cell and a luminaire.
- Zhaga Book 18 street lighting controls: LUMAWISE Endurance S is a compact connectivity solution for smarter street lighting applications reducing the complexity of the architecture.
The TE display will highlight solutions for the lighting and building automation applications that resonate with lighting industry professionals.
“Providing these complete solutions allows our customers to see the reduced complexity and installation time, as well as the value added from TE’s broad offering of products,” said Katie Raymond, TE Global Marketing Manager.
For more information on TE and order free tickets to Light+Building, go to TE Light+Building website.
Reader enquiriesTE Connectivity
+49 6154 607 1740
Notes for editors
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
ABOUT Light + Building 2020
Light + Building is the international trade fair for the light and building-automation industries. In its twentieth anniversary year the fair will be taking place under the motto "Connecting. Pioneering. Fascinating." Around 2,700 exhibitors will be showing their product innovations, such as technical and decorative lights and accessories, electrical building-installation, communication and system technology, and products for connected house and building automation. www.light-building.messefrankfurt.com
CoolSplice, LUMAWISE, TE, TE Connectivity, the TE Connectivity logo and EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS are trademarks of the TE Connectivity Ltd. family of companies.