13 Jun 2023
Beyond Connectivity: Belden’s Growing Relationships
Belden strategic relationships make scalable digital transformation easier & faster
Venlo, The Netherlands – June 13, 2023 – Belden Inc. (NYSE: BDC), a leading global supplier of network infrastructure and digitization solutions, is showcasing its growing number of new strategic relationships and its Partner Alliance Ecosystem, designed to bring together industry leaders with complimentary technologies for enhanced solutions.
At this year’s Hannover Trade Fair in Germany, the company outlined a series of industry relationships:
- HARTING: In a live demo Belden and HARTING revealed to visitors how far SPE can go today. The demo, a live video transmission via 1Gbit/s SPE over 90 metres, showed that the technical potential of SPE is far higher than currently specified in the standard. The partnership aims to continue to develop the technology for 1 Gbit/s SPE for a distance of 100 meters.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): At the AWS booth, Belden’s Vice President of Global Products and Solutions, Vinod Rana, shared how the work with AWS unlocked predictive insights and digital twin possibilities to revitalize a 95-year-old plant.
- TensorIoT: Both partners presented their project to modernize global manufacturing operations by retrofitting a 100-year-old plant through IoT and AI solutions to maximize efficiency. The joint expertise of both companies allowed for an integrated and scalable solution for which the deployment journey started with liberating existing data, before improving operations with advanced analysis.
- Digital Twin Consortium: Being a member of the Digital Twin Consortium, Belden’s Global footprint of Customer Innovation Centers aligns perfectly with the Digital Twin Consortium regional branch organization, bringing together case studies and use cases that add to the collective intelligence of the overall DTC.
- Matterport: With Belden being at the front end of the customer’s Digital Twin journey, the partnership between Matterport, a 3D spatial data company, and Belden, provides industrial companies with the ability to implement visual immersive replicas of their physical spaces, allowing for remote operations, service and facility management and training.
Challenges that factories and plants face are becoming more complex and challenging, and as IT and OT experts, Belden is collaborating with other industrial automation leaders around the world to deliver integrated, next-gen solutions.
These collaborations and the Partner Alliance Ecosystem are designed to bring together complimentary technologies to provide Enhanced Solutions Delivery for complex customer challenges with advanced, integrated solutions.
“We’re ensuring that our customers get access to the level of experience they are looking for from their tier one suppliers for solutions that will deliver breakthrough and tangible results,” said Vinod Rana, Belden’s Vice President Global Technical Solutions and Customer Innovation Centers. “This is taking industrial automation to new levels for maximum business value, underpinning the rapid shift in Industry 4.0.”
The Belden Ecosystem Partner Program helps create a critical path for information exchange to enhance all aspects of the customer journey to deliver a best-in-class experience. It is part of ensuring the global digital journey is simpler, smarter and more secure and moves Belden beyond connectivity to a performance-driven portfolio, forward-thinking expertise and purpose-built solutions.
To find out more about the Belden Ecosystem Partner Program, click here.
P.O. Box 9
5900 AA VENLO
Notes for editors
Belden Inc. delivers the infrastructure that makes the digital journey simpler, smarter and more secure. We’re moving beyond connectivity from what we make to what we make possible through a performance-driven portfolio, forward-thinking expertise and purpose-built solutions. With a legacy of quality and reliability spanning 120-plus years, we have a strong foundation to continue building the future. We are headquartered in St. Louis and have manufacturing capabilities in North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com; follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Belden and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.