16 Nov 2022
Belden Launches Solutions Focused on Network Security, Ruggedization and Simplified Deployment in Q4 2022
New releases include edge orchestration platform Belden Horizon™ and Hirschmann GDME Heavy-Duty Valve Connectors
Venlo, The Netherlands – November 16, 2022 – Belden, a leading global supplier of network infrastructure solutions, announces six new products in Q4 2022 that make simple and secure data transmission, connection, and management possible.
Data Orchestration & Management
- Belden Horizon™ is a managed software platform that streamlines secure access to remote equipment, supporting safe and simple deployment, connection, and management of OT devices and applications. The platform supports edge orchestration, Secure Remote Access technology, and always-on, carrier-agnostic connectivity via a Persistent Data Network that allows remote automation devices to connect with each other.
- Hirschmann GREYHOUND 105/106 Switch hardware releases include the addition of MACsec technology to enable enhanced network security through Layer 2 encryption and authentication, as well as support for HiOS Layer 3 Advanced software with unicast routing (L3A-UR).
Data Acquisition & Transmission
- Belden Dry Core I/O and OSP Category Cables extend indoor Category 6 and 6A networks outdoors, simplifying deployment with a clean, gel-free design that delivers superior electrical performance.
- Hirschmann GDME Heavy-Duty Valve Connectors are designed and built to perform in the harshest environments, meeting UL’s rigorous industrial standards for flame resistance and vibration tolerance, as well as DNV’s performance standards for marine applications.
- Lumberg Automation M8 D-Coded Data Connectors are designed to meet growing needs for miniaturized components that support cyber-physical integration in the Industrial Internet of Things. The data connectors are compact, easy to install, and ruggedized for harsh environments.
- Lumberg Automation M12 Power Splitters offer an affordable way to distribute power through an M12 circular power connection. These power splitters are part of the M12 Power Series, which withstands harsh conditions and demanding applications with an operating temperature of up to 125 degrees Celsius.
To learn more about these solutions, as well as the types of technology and applications they support, visit https://www.belden.com/new-products.
P.O. Box 9
5900 AA VENLO
Notes for editors
Belden Inc. delivers the infrastructure that makes the digital journey simpler, smarter and secure. We’re moving beyond connectivity, from what we make to what we make possible through a performance-driven portfolio, forward-thinking expertise and purpose-built solutions. With a legacy of quality and reliability spanning 120-plus years, we have a strong foundation to continue building the future. We are headquartered in St. Louis and have manufacturing capabilities in North America, Europe, Asia, and Africa. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com; follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Belden, the Belden logo, Hirschmann, Lumberg Automation, macmon, and ProSoft Technology are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.