8 Jun 2021
Belden Continues to Transform LANs and Industrial Sites with Innovative Solutions
Cable, Connectivity, Networking and Software Releases in Q2 2021 Include New Products and Expansions to Existing Product Lines
Venlo, The Netherlands - June 8, 2021 - Belden Inc. (NYSE: BDC), a leading global supplier of specialty networking solutions, continues to offer its customers more options to manage high density, reduce installation time and safely transmit data and power with new Q2 2021 product launches.
- DataTuff Cat 6 Armored Industrial Ethernet Cables are ideal for use in rugged industries, such as oil and gas, mining and traffic control systems.
- DataTuff Fiber Optic Factory Cables—rated for indoor and outdoor applications—are ideal for use in material handling, food processing and other industrial applications where lubricating, hydraulic or cutting fluids may be present.
- DataTuff Fiber Optic Tray Cables—an expansion of Belden’s multi-loose tube product line—are rated for indoor or outdoor use and can be placed inside or outside of cable trays.
- Indoor/Outdoor CMP Category 6 Plenum Cables—an expansion of Belden’s OSP cable line—can support 60W PoE++, are UV resistant and provide protection against water ingress in various environments.
- RailTuff Fiber Optic Cables are specifically designed for enhanced safety and fire protection for railside or roadway tunnel station and signaling operations.
- LioN-X IO-Link Masters from Lumberg Automation provide a powerful, faster, more reliable and secure approach to collecting, converting and transmitting sensor and actuator data in automated production environments.
- ECX Pre-Terminated Cassettes—an expansion of Belden’s FX ECX line—are designed to fit in FX ECX Housings. They are available in 6-port and 12-port cassettes for OM3, OM4, OS2 or OS2/APC.
- DIN-Rail Mounting Fixtures hold Industrial REVConnect jacks into the DIN-Rail, provide a method to ground the metal jack and protect against noise.
Networking & Software:
- BAT867-F, part of the Hirschmann BAT WLAN family, provides reliable wireless connectivity in tough outdoor environments. Designed with an IP65 waterproof housing and industrial-grade IEEE 802.11ac chipset, it delivers on throughput, rapid roaming and security needs.
- BOBCAT Switches from Hirschmann are now available with new full copper port options! With up to 24 copper ports and speeds up to 1 Gb/s, the BOBCAT copper variant is an ideal, cost-effective solution, especially for discrete automation applications with short cable runs.
- Building Automation Switches from Belden fit directly into the electrical distribution board and offer a reliable, cost-effective solution to meet specific electrical installation requirements for commercial and non-residential smart buildings.
- DRAGON MACH4x00 backbone switch portfolio from Hirschmann offers an innovative, technically advanced architecture that delivers superior bandwidth to connect OT and IT networks serving several industrial applications.
To learn more about these solutions, as well as the types of technology and applications they support, visit www.belden.com/new-products.
P.O. Box 9
5900 AA VENLO
+31 77 387 8555
Notes for editors
Belden Inc. delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial and enterprise markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today's applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world. Founded in 1902, the company is headquartered in St. Louis and has manufacturing capabilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com; and follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Belden, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.