10 May 2022
Archroma at Paperex 2022 to present new solution systems for packaging and paper
- Visit Archroma at Paperex India 2022, 10 - 13 May 2022 at the India Expo Centre in Greater Noida, Delhi-NCR, India, booth Q44 in Hall 15.
Pratteln, Switzerland, 10 May 2022 - Archroma, a global leader in specialty chemicals towards sustainable solutions, will participate in the 2022 edition of Paperex to present its latest innovations and solution systems aimed to help packaging & paper manufacturers to optimize productivity and/or create value in their markets.
Archroma provides expertise in the management of whiteness, coloration, special coatings and strength for all kinds of packaging and papers. The company offers a focused product range, as well as application services from its paper experts around the globe to enhance both the optical and functional properties of packaging, paper and tissue.
The company recently launched two innovations: Cartaseal® VWAF, a PFC-free* and ammonia-free* barrier for odorless paper-based food packaging, and a new grade in its Appretan® NTR range of water-based polymeric binders based on renewable natural ingredients.
The systems and innovations presented by Archroma have all been selected for their compliance with “The Archroma Way to a Sustainable World: Safe, efficient, enhanced, it’s our nature”. This approach is guiding Archroma in developing its solution systems such as:
- BOXING CLEVER, a coloration solution for enhanced packaging with a more economical production
- BREAKING NEWS, a system for optimized production of odorless high quality paper newsprint grades and lower chemical load
- BRIGHT N'SAFE, a system that brings together high whiteness & brightness with food safety for FDA compliant packaging… with improved control and reduced slowdowns in production
- CLEAN FELT, a system for increased productivity and spotless paper, even with a higher share of recycled pulp
- CLEAN MACHINE, a system for stickies control on the paper and on the machine, for reduced downtime in production and the ability to use lower quality raw materials and reduce costs
- HOLD TIGHT, a system for improved fiber retention and bonding… to create paper that performs cycle after cycle - and to conserve our forests
- NATURE BOUND, a compostable binder system for food filtration materials that protect you and the planet (with the new Appretan® NTR)
- PACK IT CLEAN, a PFC-free* barrier system giving more opportunities for odorless food packaging that is easier to recycle and compost, and is safer for you and for the planet (with the new Cartaseal® VWAF)
- PRINT IT BRITE, a system that makes our paper whiter & brighter, our prints sharper & more vibrant… and the production more efficient
- RUN FASTER, a system for improved paper drainage, higher machine speeds and increased productivity
- SMART WHITE, a system to optimize production even at the highest whiteness level for high quality paper… and less resource usage
All systems can be searched using the online Archroma System Selector: https://www.archroma.com/systems.
“We believe that we can help transform our industries by providing solutions that bring value, including sustainable value, whilst optimizing costs and resource utilization in production”, comments Jyotsana Shrivastava, Senior Vice President, Paper & Packaging Specialties, at Archroma in India. “Visitors at our booth will be able to explore cutting-edge performance and coloration that the growing consumer demand for products that are safer for people and kinder to the environment.”
*Below the limit of detection according to industry standard test methods
® Trademarks of Archroma registered in many countries.
© 2022 Archroma
4153 Reinach BL (BL)
Notes for editors
Archroma is a global, diversified provider of specialty chemicals serving the branded and performance textiles, packaging and paper, and coatings, adhesives and sealants markets.
Headquartered in Pratteln, Switzerland, Archroma operates in over 100 countries, with 2,800 employees located in 31 countries and with 25 production sites.
Archroma is passionate about delivering leading and innovative solutions, enhancing people’s lives and respecting the planet. The company is committed to the principles of "The Archroma Way to a Sustainable World: Safe, Efficient, Enhanced. It's our nature!"; an approach reflected in its innovations, world-class quality standards, high service levels and cost-efficiency.