24 - 27 Jan 2012
No. 1 address in the Russian World of Plastics & Rubber.
Benefit from the good developments that are currently speeding up the chemical, plastics and rubber industries, in particular.
24–27 January 2012 will be the time of the 15th INTERPLASTICA, the biggest event of the industry in this region. It is a trade fair where you can intensify existing contacts and gain new, attractive customers.
The timing and the general conditions are extremely good:
• Businesses are increasingly willing to invest in Russia: Studies have shown that gross fi xed-asset formation is
set to rise by 10 % in 2011.
• Chemical industry is growing: Growth is being driven above all by the construction sector and the automotive industry. The rise in production in the chemical industry was about 17 % during the fi rst three quarters of 2010.
• New plants under construction or planned: To satisfy rising demand, there is a substantial move to boost the construction of plants in plastics production.
• Focus on nanotechnology: Russia is creating a network of foundation centres for nano products – probably in seven locations. Government investments in development and equipment are approx. EUR 500m.
• Imports heading for growth: The rise in Russian imports from non-CIS countries was 42.9 % during the first two months of 2011 compared with the same period last year, reaching $28.542 billion in all. European manufacturers are among the most important exporters of plastics and rubber machinery to Russia.
• Stimuli through international events: Market developments are affected by strong selling events such as the Winter Olympics in Sochi (2014) and the Football World Championship (2018) which will probably be held at 13 different geographical locations in the European part of Russia.
Number one address for good business.
INTERPLASTICA is the ideal meeting point of the industry.
• 2011 saw the participation of 586 exhibitors – 100 more than last year.
• 20,000 visitors came to INTERPLASTICA and to the simultaneous event, UPAKOVKA/UPAK ITALIA, the international trade fair for packaging machinery, packing production machinery and packaging.
• About 80 % of the exhibitors were extremely pleased with the expertise and decision-making powers of the visitors who came to the trade fair.
No results found.
Use the fields above to choose your search criteria.